Ihedioha decries infrastructural, institutional decay in Imo


...promises to bring character to governance

Rt Hon Ihedioha 
Imo State 2019 Governorship candidate of  the People's Democratic Party  (PDP), Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha has flayed lack of basic public amenities such as pipe borne water supply and health facilities in the state under the Rochas Okorocha led administration.


Speaking during a Channels Television Sunrise Daily programme last Tuesday, Ihedioha said "the health sector is in a state of coma. Everything is gone. No public water supply in my State. Our State is about the worst governed State in the country...I will put in place structure that are verifiable".

Assuring that he is poised to make a difference in governance, he said "I am known to be a man with clear sense of purpose... I am aware of the challenges...My footprints are there in the sands of time".

The PDP governorship flag bearer promised to  bring credibility to bear on governance. "What I bring on the table is credibility. I came with a bag full of credibility...I understand the topography, I understand the geography, I understand the history".

"What is certain and sure is that Imo PDP have a credible candidate. The show of solidarity, the show of support cuts across every group", stated.

Ihedioha pointer out that his ambition is geared towards liberating the people, adding that he is not a Zonal candidate as his acceptance is statewide.

"I am not a zonal candidate. My support base is huge and cuts across the entire State. We are good to go...Imo people are poised to support me...I am bringing character into government".

The former Deputy Speaker of Federal House of Representatives said he is not bothered by the candidates that have emerged in other political parties as he enjoys the goodwill of Imo people to be their next governor.

"You have to think deep and look into your inner resource...Imo people know us. We are known for different reasons. I am unfazed by the choice of candidates...There is a concentrated goodwill and near  consensus that I shall be the next Governor of Imo State", he revealed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bethel Restoration Ministries holds thanksgiving for Prophet Uzor